Overview You are driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
As the Pricing and Market Access Engagement Manager you will provide leadership in our Pricing and Market Access Consulting team, focused on one of our largest pharmaceutical clients.
The successful candidate will have progressive consulting experience focused on Pricing and Market Access in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for structuring and managing an entire project(s) that may meet or exceed $1 million dollar book of business. The ideal candidate will contribute thought leadership and critical thinking. You must posess excellent client engagement skills, outstanding presentation and powperpoint skills as well as a passion for being part of a team that helps make lifesaving drugs available to the patients who need them.
Additional responsibilities of the Engagement Manager include:
- Guide team members (Associates and Consultants) to effectively conduct tasks and contribute to project deliverables
- Develop business strategy through conducting and analyzing of primary and secondary research, producing comprehensive documentation, and presenting findings and recommendations to team members and client
- Work closely with clients to determine project requirements and oversee all scheduling of necessary interactions to comprehend the client's business goals, products and expectations
- Formulate the client's business objectives and communicate with the team members accordingly, as well as define any specific needs that will be handled by the team members in primary and secondary research
- Oversee the developments found through research and direct team members in producing reports, power point presentations, etc.
- Handle qualitative analyses by identifying questions, potential problems that may arise, data calculations, etc.
- Analyze the final research reports, presentations, etc. to ensure that the findings are in accordance to the client's business objectives
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is completed in a the time frame agreed upon and within the budgetary means
- Support business development efforts by identifing, preparing proposals for, and closing on opportunities for additional project work
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Master's (or foreign degree equivalent) in business or life sciences related field
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in consulting management in the life sciences, pharmaceutical/biotech consulting industry
- Engagement management experience required
- Must have experience in creating and evaluating commercial strategy for pharmaceutical brands
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and business development skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Consulting benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere
. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)