Updated: February 6, 2019
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Job ID: 2301
At Navicor, our culture is built upon one premise: We are the best at communicating the benefits of oncology companies’ products and services. We are an eclectic community of talented people, ranging from scientists to artists to just about every varietal in between. Many of Navicor’s employees have also worked as physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, pharmacists, sales representatives, and trainers.
Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that “creative” isn’t so much a department as it is a state of mind. At Navicor, our philosophy is that everyone is an idea person—this is an expectation for every employee and an invitation to every client. Navicor is not divided according to its talents; it is united by its passion to put those talents to good use.
What ties us all together is a common passion for transforming patients with cancer into survivors. Each one of us is inspired by the patients whose lives we touch. They’re the reason we get up for work in the morning—or stay up late at night.
Navicor, a healthcare advertising agency specializing in oncology brands, is seeking a Senior Art Director. This role will be a Brand “owner” at the Sr. Art Director level
Responsibilities· Partners with copywriters on brand and concept development
· 3+yrs advertising experience mandatory-healthcare experience preferred
· Portfolio demonstrating skills commensurate with responsibilities mandatory
· Proficiency in all adobe suite programs
· Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others can not; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
· Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
· Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment