You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
In partnership with our client Seqirus, we are currently recruiting for a results oriented professional for the role of Senior Manager, Reimbursement.
The Senior Manager of Reimbursement is responsible for creating and supporting a strong reimbursement profile for each product in the Seqirus portfolio, focusing on differentiated influenza vaccine products, Rapivab and new product launches. This requires the development of reimbursement strategy that maximizes access and Payer coverage while promoting value and cost. The role will develop and deliver training materials to our employees and customers on Influenza Vaccine Reimbursement and manage the Reimbursement Support Service
Product and Payer Reimbursement
- SME on Influenza Reimbursement, Coding and Payer Coverage.
- Develops Reimbursement strategy for differentiated products that maximizes access and Payer Coverage.
- Creates Reimbursement materials for field training and utilization.
- Creates Reimbursement materials for training and supporting customers.
- Manages the Reimbursement Support Service
- Responsible for the application and receipt of CPT codes for new products or product extensions.
- Works with AM to support the adoption and coverage of new products by Payers.
- Provide expertise in the area of reimbursement to Seqirus customers, both payers and physicians
- Lead the defining of customer training materials including Webinars, classes and channel specific leave behinds
- Liaison with Payers on opportunities to ensure appropriate differentiated reimbursement resulting in value for provider, Payer, customer and manufacturer.
- Lead the ideation, design and execution of innovative services and applications that will enhance the Seqirus customer experience
- Build business cases to choose appropriate technologies and platforms that will enhance customer experience
- Develop a comprehensive customer experience roadmap with clear understanding and considerations of Seqirus internal capabilities, and plans to fill gaps
- Contribute to collective learning as it relates to customer experience across functions and the global Seqirus
- Works closely with Head Pricing to develop annual pricing recommendations aligned with effective reimbursement strategy.
- Supports the development of annual Pricing recommendations with department Director, acting as back-up for Pricing processes.
- Communication of Pricing to Payers, Pricing Publications
- Support Pricing training opportunities as necessary both in-person and in the field.
- Provide strategic oversight for reimbursement and coding initiatives that improve and create value for our customers and enhance the Customer Experience
- Collaborate with Sr Mgmt, Operations, Sales, Legal, Policy and Account Management teams Provide strategic oversight in the design and implementation of best in class customer experience for issues pertaining to reimbursement and product coverage
- Act as strategic liaison for external and internal partners (local and global) with whom we are working to improve service levels, Customer Experience, and provide business solutions accordingly
- Oversee the budgeting for the reimbursement activities and identify cost improvements/efficiencies where possible
- Assure appropriate training and development of personnel
- And other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors, with MBA or MS (Pharmaceutical or basic sciences) preferred
- Minimum five years' experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, and/or sales (Influenza Preferred)
- Experience with specialty products (preferably buy and bill) and the ability to create training materials for the reimbursement process
- Experience with coding, billing and in-office support of these programs
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part B a plu
- Previous experience in launching new vaccine products or indications a plus
- MS Office expertise
- Basic SAP end user experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Organized, accurate, and attentive to details
- Capable of working in an autonomous environment
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)