You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
If there’s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it’s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It’s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners. . We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
- Provide on-label education & site requirements for Neuroscience products to sites of care, including dosing, titration, AE education and reporting requirements
- Provide on-label education of operational requirements FDA, federal and state level requirements for the handling of a controlled medication
- Provide education on the proper dosing and preparation of Neuroscience products
- Direct customers to key education and resources as needed, including HUB & operational questions
- Clinical Educators will not have access to PHI nor will they have direct contact with patients
- Clinical Educators will not provide medical advice and/or assist in practice management
- The Clinical Educators specific duties and interactions with client's team members in support of Neuroscience products are subject to controls documents and other compliance guardrails in effect during the Term.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Active RN license in good standing required
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Experience in working/leading cross-functional teams to coordinate and execute plans and projects.
- Mental Health experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of educating, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in building customer relationships with targeted accounts and other identified key customers.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and self-presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 30-50% travel required and a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Company Car
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)