You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access and HEOR. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
- Conduct and compile routine and complex secondary research based on the research requirements communicated by the project lead or delegated team member(s)
- Interpret research requirements and continually develop mastery of information sources to identify, retrieve, filter, and synthesize information with some manager assistance
- Deliver Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) information in various formats that address user requirements and resource capabilities
- With some manager assistance, communicate information in a logical, clear, concise, and consolidated fashion
- Perform all individually assigned tasks on time, within budget, and to an exemplary level of quality
- Assisting in the design/development of economic models in collaboration with clients, clinical experts
- Collecting economic or cost data, programming of economic model and/or statistical analysis
- Assisting in the conduct of (systematic) literature reviews in collaboration with other team members
- Preparing and final reports, manuscripts, posters and presentations
- Depending on prior degree (providing statistical and technical support to clients and other members in the North American)
- Help to develop well-structured, well-written, and attractively laid-out, high-quality documents that meet Syneos Health Consulting standards
- Participate in internal improvement initiatives to enhance Syneos Health Consulting's capabilities in structuring and packaging services, developing methodologies, building firm infrastructure, and developing intellectual capital with direction from manager
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors Degree required, Higher degree preferred in Health Economics and either a medical/pharmacy/biology or statistical-type degree
- Experience conducting and presenting of research required in the healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good problem solving skills required
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)