Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developedand commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management, pricing and market access and HEOR. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
The Project Manager HEOR will work as part of the project teams supporting Syneos Health's biotech and pharma clients in our Pricing and Market Access Practice Area.
- Provide leadership to a project team of Analysts and more junior HEOR team members.
- Manage workload across team and ensure sufficient coverage on HEOR projects.
- Review work/analysis and provide write ups/presentation to director
- Work directly with Customer providing data and recommendations
- Look for opportunities to expand and provide additional solutions to customer.
- Deep expertise in regression analysis, Meta analysis, modeling and secondary research in Health Economics and Outcomes.
- Support Business Development team with HEOR relevant to their customers, and provide proposal support with HEOR data.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Advanced degree life sciences (preferred) or economics or statistics or related sciences and a Masters in health economics or equivalent degree
- Must have 3+ years of relevant work experience with pharma or biotech industry
- Successful candidates will have experience with R, Excel Modeling, Meta Analysis, regression analysis and should be familiar with SAS or Beta tools.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience – project based
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects for your team
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Demonstrated research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work on both technical (HEOR) and strategic (Market Access) project
- Strong presentation skills (including PowerPoint) required
- Well-developed MS Office abilities
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize data
- Good written scientific English
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)