You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
- Act as first line of contact for client partners and work-stream leads and engage with clients regularly to facilitate productive continuous improvement activities
- Have weekly 1:1’s with the Executive Director of Operations and Strategy
- Provide Executive Director of Operations and Strategy with updates on timelines, deliverables and risk escalation for each client project as they are initiated
- Identify and leverage business insights to inform & influence sales leadership & strategic decision making
- Understanding of key business drivers, metrics, and factors that reflect Syneos Health contractual metrics and field effectiveness, along with the ability to offer assessments and insights into actual vs. desired performance on a regular basis.
- Lead the alignment, coordination and measurement of national/ sub national business planning, resource allocation and payer pull through tactics
- Actively measure Regional / National business performance against KPIs / market dynamics, initiate action planning when and where appropriate
- Scale sub national tactics that lead to increased performance against business priorities, conduct ad hoc and standard analytics to uncover business insights, add business insights, feedback, scale successful execution tactics and ensure alignment to Team business priorities
- Lead the alignment and coordination with stakeholders to directly impact Field Sales Team performance
- Sustain engagement with internal stakeholders to influence support for National / Regional tactical execution, problem solving, and resource allocation, technical assistance
- Remain fully versed in promotional compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure sales team is promoting product within Company’s guidelines and that only approved promotional materials and messaging are being used in the field
- Works closely with Sales Leadership, Training, Alignment, IC, CRM, and Data teams to provide insights and recommendations for field action to respond to data trends, alerts, or findings from analytics work
- Leverage “voice of the field” insights that informs and influences sales leadership, priorities and field initiatives
- Maintain a high level of engagement with field sales leadership to continuously assess culture, influence plans to build capabilities and champion voice of the field to influence organizational priorities.
- Provide business insights, scale successful execution and align opportunities and on problem solving through regular meetings with Home office and Sales Leadership Teams
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 5+ years leading Sales Operations teams and/or 5+ years as a Second Line Sales Leader
- Field Force Effectiveness and Sales Operations Expertise w/strong business acumen skills that has a strong focus on the customer and brand strategy
- Polished and Positive attitude that is focused on results
- Client and Account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with over the top initiative and a self-starter mindset
- Advanced Business Degree
- Detail oriented / analytical skills / Planning and organizational skill
- Professional and Courteous communication skills both verbal and written
- Conflict resolution; skilled in troubleshooting, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute
- Ability to manage a project and set priorities in a very competitive landscape
- Lead cross-functional teams for high performance with clear alignment to business goals/objectives
- Proven, successful history in leadership and motivational role
- Ability to negotiate and influence cross-functionally
- Experienced in creating field effectiveness programs to ensure strong field adoption and utilization of analytics tools and reports, resulting in tangible business results
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables
- Strong analytical approach with metrics creation for tracking of project and business results
- Good group facilitation skills and excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)