Updated: November 27, 2018
Location: Leeds, ENG, United Kingdom
Job ID: 1914
Meet/exceed sales goals in assigned geographic area by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated business plan encompassing key physician targets. Lead and manage a team of selling professionals that will include Specialty and Primary Care Representatives to meet/exceed individual sales goals. Motivates, trains, develops and retains sales representatives individually and collectively to successfully manage their territories. Able to provide subject matter expertise concerning information relative to the assigned product portfolio. Effectively utilize and manage all Company approved resources to drive Total Prescriptions (TRx) and optimize return on investment in the geographic Region while coaching, performance managing and motivating sales team.
Reports into the SYNH National Business Director
• Lead a team of sales professionals to promote products to targeted physicians and accounts to achieve/exceed specific business goals.
• Direct sales professionals in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area.
• Participate in the formulation of sales strategies when applicable and apply to business issues within the geographic area.
• Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the geographic area level.
• Work with Leadership to define and establish appropriate behaviors and actions that will lead to sales growth acceleration in the geographic area.
• Fully engage with key customers by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of assigned products.
• Manage and deploy resources [promotional, financial] to ensure achievement of objectives.
• Establish and manage Area expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment.
• Work with sales professionals on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations.
• Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance.
• Provide guidance, coaching, follow up and development of sales professionals in all phases of their work.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts.
• Participate in and contribute to commercial team planning sessions as requested, representing the needs of customers and the sales team and driving business building plans of the organization.
• Act as local liaison and collaborator, building consensus on strategies and tactics that drive business results.
• Operate within Compliance Guidelines at all times
Job Requirements• Significant experience as a Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Sales Manager