You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developedand commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. More specifically:
In this role, you will be a visible leader of the firm and drive commercial success by securing profitable business, actively harvest accounts, create leads, and ensure accurate project forecasting and pricing. You will leverage your subject matter expertise to contribute to thought leadership opportunities by identifying industry trends and incorporating into client work. You will:
- Grow the business through meaningful commercial contribution via business development, i.e., growing a book of business and bringing new accounts into the portfolio.
- Build consulting delivery capability as an effective recruiter, manager and developer of people.
- Create market eminence and play a senior leadership role in the practice through relevant thought leadership contributions, offer development and enhancement, and internal leadership in the practice area and firm as a whole.
- Lead and develop client relationships and ensure delivery of well-structured projects that exceed client expectations.
- Work collaboratively with other executives to design and deliver customized and innovative solutions for the client.
- Provide leadership and refinement to the practice, resources, and staff development.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- MBA or graduate degree in business or life sciences
- 15+ years of life sciences/pharmaceutical experience including consulting.
- A strong history of successfully selling, delivering and growing revenues.
- Recent experience working with large national and global accounts. Strong and demonstrable track record of successful practice building.
- Medical domain expertise including knowledge of designing global medical affairs organizations, aligning strategy with commercial and clinical functions, building MSL teams, developing clinical trials and commercializing products.
- Visibility in the biopharmaceutical industry and is viewed as a thought leader and trusted adviser to clients.
- Known authority in the market in a particular industry function or domain, able to leverage external network to improve profitable revenues and market positioning.
Full Syneos Health Consulting benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)