There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field Clinical Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Educator Director the Clinical Nurse Educator Manager is responsible for the successful launch of educational initiatives of our client within the assigned geographic region. The primary focus of the field managers is to insure that the activities of the CNE contribute to the achievement of the objectives. The Field Manager will lead meetings with their respective team. The Field Manager serves as the tactical manager of the CNE team through daily coaching, training and mentoring while setting performance expectation for day-to-day activity.
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and performance of the clinical nurse educator in assigned area
- Coach and monitor CNE activity in providing optimal educational support at Sites of Care
- Provide feedback on marketing materials, Site of Care educational tools and marketplace intelligence
- Develop 30/60/90 day District Launch Plan Including selection, evaluation and retention of employees
- Participate, as requested, in meetings to update progress and suggest positive solutions to specific issues and/or opportunities.
- Conduct regularly field visits with CNEs
- Provide communication and motivation to all members of the district toward delivering the expectations of the customer. Reinforce the value that we are customer driven.
- Provide performance feedback to all direct reports and manage performance issues as required
- Conduct ongoing discussions and documentation. Prepare annual performance appraisal
- Remain fully versed in compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure team is equally trained
- Manage district expenses within budget constraints.
- Interface with other functional leaders and teams in marketing, managed care, medical, human resources, and operations in order to achieve business goals
- Achieve all contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment through CNEs
- Establish and nurture relationships with key regional HCPs and thought leaders
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Registered Nurse and MBA preferred
- 10+ years in healthcare/pharma required, 3+ years in field pharma leadership position, preferred
- Experience in CNS therapeutic area, preferably clinical psychiatric setting
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Excellent platform skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to travel overnight up to 75%
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High level of integrity and dependability
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Company Car
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)