Overview Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease. The spirit of partnership is critical to success at Selling Solutions. We integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. We're hungry for growth; ramping up our client-specific and therapeutic areas of expertise quickly. Our vast experience makes us some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Self-driven, we're inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure successful execution. We pride ourselves on our custom and creative solutions, requiring us to be flexible and adapt in our dynamic environment.
Join us as our
Head of Sales - Europe
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the launch of the first targeted therapy for Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), where you will play a key role in leading our European sales team!
In this European Senior Leadership Role focused in the ophthalmology segment, you will lead a team of 5 managers and 50+ KAMs across Europe. You and your team are tasked with launching a novel medical device for the treatment of dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD), A disease which currently has no therapeutic option. Our Country Leads, located in France, Germany, Italy and Spain will report to you.
The launch will focus initially in the private segment and then move to the reimbursed segment over time. Your primary role as the Head of Sales is to deliver the sales target via the deployment of a high-performance team.
- A minimum of 4 years experience, in a 2nd line commercial leadership role, within the secondary care environment – Ideally at a European level
- A self-starter, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front
- Enthusiastic, high energy, team orientated person with a “can do” attitude
- An outstanding communicator with proven leadership experience
- Experience building and driving high-performance secondary care teams with proven sales success
- Experience launching pharma and/or biotech brands in the secondary care environment
- Experience creating the strategic launch blueprint for an EU Secondary Care Sales team
- Experience working with training functions to build a cutting-edge training programme which builds and develops a high performance secondary care team
- Experience creating a balanced score card which outlines the minimum performance standards which need to be delivered to exceed expectations
- Strong analytical and decision making capabilities and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisation, financial management, operational capability and business acumen
- A strong understanding of the best principles of alliance management
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE!