At Navicor, our culture is built upon one premise: We are the best at communicating the benefits of oncology companies' products and services. We are an eclectic community of talented people, ranging from scientists to artists to just about every varietal in between. Many of Navicor's employees have
also worked as physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, pharmacists, sales representatives, and trainers.
Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that "creative" isn't so much a department as it is a state of mind. At Navicor, our philosophy is that everyone is an idea person-this is an expectation for every
employee and an invitation to every client. Navicor is not divided according to its talents; it is united by its passion to put those talents to good use.
What ties us all together is a common passion for transforming patients with cancer into survivors. Each one of us is inspired by the patients whose lives we touch. They're the reason we get up for work in the morning-or stay up late
at night.Position Title
Associate Creative Director Art Business Unit
Navicor Position Category
Creative - Art Position Type
Full Time Years of Experience
Navicor is seeking an Associate Creative Director of Art who will be responsible for working in partnership with Account Services colleague(s) to lead and manage in all aspects of his/her client relationship(s).
In addition, this position will help provide overall strategic plans and initiatives, ensure delivery of high quality products and services consistent with contracts and agreements, helps manage financial and budgetary compliance, is responsible (with creative ideas and solutions) for revenue growth for existing clients as well as cross selling initiatives.
Most importantly, he/she is responsible for setting the creative vision and maintaining the creative standards on-going. This includes being aware of current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives.
He/she contributes to strength of agency-client relationship by nurturing relationship with client through communication, interaction and great work, and sets and maintains high standards commensurate with company creative expectations. Description of Duties
• Provide creative leadership and standards for the entire brand
• Owns his/her brands at the Associate Creative Director level
• Present and fight for the best work selling ideas internally and to clients
• Partner with clients on effective creative development
• Manage to client contract and project agreements with client(s), ensuring appropriate talent-to-task
• Monitor and manage team activity to ensure timely delivery of products and services to accounts
• Oversee and manage all financial aspects of client relationship including compliance to contract/ agreements, billings, write-offs, receivables, etc.
• Oversee relationships with other marketing partners of clients as required
• Create partnership approach with peers from other departments (e.g. Account Services, Brand Planning, Medical Strategy, etc.) on client's business-creative vision
• Facilitate communication between team members and clients necessary to maintain strong relationships and effective creative management
• Provide creative and management direction as well as developmental support to direct reports
• Participate in new business/client activities and pitches as requested
• Act as a hands-on copywriter or art director (as appropriate) when needed.Key Competencies
• 8+ years experience in Healthcare advertising, at least 2 of which should be in a senior management capacity
• Portfolio demonstrating skills required for the position mandatory
• Must have a thorough understanding of client's business/category and demonstrate a best in class creative approach in offering creative solutions to an assigned client or category
• Must be aware of current communications technology and media channels, and have a demonstrated ability to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives
• Proven ability to think beyond the campaign and help develop and drive creative marketing solutions (platforms) for client brands, with an emphasis on digital media.
• Prior business development experience and demonstrated success strategic and concepting skills
• Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• User Experience (UX) design training or experience is preferred
• Demonstrated experience working on a wide range of accounts and categories
• Strategic Thinking: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can help create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans. Can connect strategies to creative solutions
• Creative Vision: Sets and maintains high standards commensurate with the company's creative expectations
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• 360-Degree Channel Marketing Mind-Set: Sees the complete media picture; familiarity with leveraging and combining all media to promote a Brand.
• Client Focus: Is dedicated to exceeding clients creative expectations; acts with the client's best interest in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with client and gains their trust and respect
• Developing Direct Reports: Provides individual and team creative challenges; connects individual's career goals to current and future work
• Financial Management: Conscious financial decision making with regard to creative development
• Demonstrating Ownership and Proactivity: Demonstrates ownership of assigned Brand work by continually coming up with new ideas proactively. Ability and willingness to show ownership of Brand work from a visual standpoint
• Presentation Skills: Is effective and dynamic in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small/large groups, with peers, direct reports and supervisors; is effective in selling creative rationale and work both inside and outside the organization; instills respect and can manage meeting flow during the presentations
• Willingness to be Flexible: Works beyond what is described in job description as needed. Willing to be flexible for the team, and uEEO Statement
Syneos Health (formerly inVentiv Health, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 City
Pennsylvania [PA] Country
United States [US] Zip