You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success
The Clinical Trial Liaison will establish, cultivate, and maintain scientific relationships with investigators and study coordinators to support enrolment while developing a strong understanding of clinical practice as it relates to areas of interest. The Clinical Trial Liaison will work closely with above country RD and Medical staff, as well as CRO team to support ongoing and planned clinical trials and related medical education to sites. Builds insights into trial infrastructure and referral networks in countries to aid in the selection of country and sites for future studies. This role will initially focus on clinical trials and study site engagement but may later have the opportunity to transition into a traditional MSL role.
- Through scientific interactions, support the success of assigned studies
- Perform Medical education regarding safety of the drug in order to ensure the good use of it for the patient.
- In collaboration with Medical and RD teams as well as any 3rd party service provider (CRO, Central lab etc) support the setup, conduct and reporting of selected clinical trials and sites.
- Develop and execute an external stakeholder engagement plan (within scope of ongoing and planned clinical studies)
- Respond to scientific queries raised by Medical Staff at the sites the CTL covers/visits to support the clinical trials allocated, based on Medical Affairs, RD and Medical Information documents.
- Develops insights around trial(s) execution, infrastructure and referral networks.
- Ensure compliance requirements are factored into programs' scientific activities.
- Express attitude to work in a cross functional team.
- Conducts all activities in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Scientific background (MD, PhD, or other scientific degree with strong experience in Medical Affairs and Oncology)
- Local language speaking professional.
- Experience as MSL or CRA or other roles ,relevant to the JD, in Medical Affairs or R&D is preferred.
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn, retain and present detailed scientific information.
- Good skill in presenting, communicating and facilitating discussions with small and large groups in an engaging manner.
- Field based within the area of activity.
- Ability to work in a matrix and multicultural organisation.
- Good English and MS-Office skills.
- High self-motivation, assertiveness and goal orientation.
- "Hands on" mentality.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.?
Why Syneos Health?
Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)