There is one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
The National Business Manager (NBM) and Player Coach is a key role in a strategic client project for a life sciences company formed for the purpose of commercializing innovative oral suspension formulations of popular tablet medications.
The NBM is fully accountable for leading a team of Sales Representatives across Spain as well as having responsibility for specified strategic account. The NBM will lead and manage the team working across regional healthcare networks including clinics, primary care and secondary care, pharmacies meeting with healthcare professionals. The NBM PC is accountable for ensuring the team meet/exceed their sales goals in line with individual, regional and national business plans. The NBM will be actively involved on a day-to-day basis with coaching, training and developing the team individually and collectively to successfully manage their territories. Acting as the subject matter expert concerning information relative to the assigned product, the NBM will be required to effectively access and utilise all company approved resources to drive product uptake and Prescriptions (Rx), optimising the return on investment in their assigned region.
- Lead a team of Sales Representatives across their assigned regions, promoting the product to targeted healthcare professionals (HCP’s) and identified accounts to achieve/exceed agreed business sales targets, using the right message, through the right channel.
- Direct the team in acquiring the appropriate HCP consents and set calls to support the uptake and retention of the product and the client’s future portfolio within the assigned region.
- Work closely with the team and the client to develop plans that effectively translate national strategies at the geographic area level.
- Partner with the internal centres of excellence, across broader Deployment Solutions including Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Training, Fleet, and Finance to ensure the team are recruited, onboarded and have all the relevant equipment, territory mapping and training to be successful in their roles.
- Work with the client and training to define and establish appropriate behaviours and actions that will lead to sales growth acceleration in the region.
- Working in a broader matrix ecosystem as part of Syneos Health and the client’s team, being part of joint training and sales meetings and running regional sales meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in and contribute to commercial team planning sessions as requested, representing the needs of customers and the sales team and driving business building plans of the organisation.
- To develop and create the regional activity plan and devolve this down to the Sales Team, in line with the brand plan and the client objectives
- Recruit, coach and retain individuals to ensure high performing team.
- Work with the team to ensure they acquire HCP Consent and are competent in all detailing modalities and channels.
- Support and coach the team to be tech savvy when it comes to using all systems and databases for HCP engagement, remote calling and data input for call reporting.
- Implement a defined call model and ensure constant improvement via training and coaching
- Support team with organising local HCP Meetings.
- Manage and deploy resources [promotional, financial] to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Work with the sales team on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and giving feedback on both face to face and remote sales presentations.
- Support individuals with continuous professional development in line with SYNH ADP - Assess, Plan and Drive protocols.
- Accountable for overseeing regional expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Ensure the sales team deploy ethical and compliant practices across the country and in line with national laws and requirements.
- Act as local liaison and collaborator, building consensus on strategies and tactics that drive business results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Sciences, Business Administration or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Valid driver’s license required
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience and first line leadership and management experience
- Product launch experience
- Current experience of leading and managing a team in a multi-channel approach to including the use of e-detailing, remote call applications and other digital approaches would be hugely beneficial
- Proven experience of leading and managing a high performing sales team that have worked across primary and secondary care.
- Outstanding regional business planning and execution and previous success of sales uptake across regions
- Ability to use Sales Force, Veeva and other reporting systems
- Budgetary and Financial competence
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.?
Why Syneos Health?
Here, the work is challenging, and the pace is exhilarating. By joining one of our commercial teams, you’re empowered to succeed with the support, resources, and autonomy that you need. The diversification and breadth of our new and existing partnerships create a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major therapeutic areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. Join our game-changing, global company dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Experience the thrill of knowing that your everyday efforts are contributing to improving patients’ lives around the world.
Work Here Matters Everywhere | How are you inspired to change lives?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)