Updated: May 3, 2023
Location: Buenos Aires, B, Argentina
Job ID: 149025
Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Production Artist role with Boldsky.
This position provides critical day-to-day studio support for creative teams in the production of all print materials. Responsibilities will range from prepping print files according to vendor specification to making prescribed edits to layouts as requested.
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
• Prepare electronic mechanical print files according to vendor specifications and adheres to the brand style guides set by our clients.
• Responsible for making edits to existing layouts and some opportunities for initial design on secondary pieces.
• Work closely with studio network and creative departments as part of an integrated team.
• Adheres to agency vision for quality and upholds the creative process while maintaining client style guidelines.
• Self-sustaining, work discipline leads on schedules and hours requirements.
• Maintain server structure and organization and collaborates with creative department personnel for file creation efficiencies and server organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned such as on-boarding on file organization for new employees and building mock-ups as needed.
• Control tactical workflow within the brand, is the “go-to” person for agency creatives, and is the keeper of brand assets and logos.
• Able to deliver a quality product on time and on budget (allocated hours).• Champions Studio workflow and strives to improve processes.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
• In-depth knowledge of InDesign, Quark XPress, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh computers
• Experience with PPT, animation, digital and/or video applications a plus
• Experience with email applications, electronic routing a plus
• Candidate should have good organizational skills, be a team player, complete work efficiently within deadlines and budget - have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results. Must be very detail oriented
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
• Prepress Knowledge - Intimate knowledge pre-press knowledge, including production specification and terminology, dies, common production file formats, and special printing techniques. Must possess an excellent understanding of agency workflow, solid knowledge of four-color printing process, and prepress requirements.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Discover what our more than 29,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: