Updated: May 24, 2023
Location: Nationwide, United States
Job ID: 148390
The StudyKIK Project Management team is looking for an eager self-starter to fill the role of Project Manager. This is a key role on the team responsible for quickly understanding the needs of different stakeholders and connecting the dots to help plan and execute digital advertising
campaigns and custom technology builds for patient recruitment and retention in the pharmaceutical and clinical trial space. This role involves direct interaction and partnership with leaders and team members across our company, Sponsors, CROs, vendors, and research sites.
You have strong communication skills and are an active listener with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and leverage your clear communication skills to bring teams together and take initiative. You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills. You live by your checklist and love to iterate and improve processes to make things more efficient and effective.
If this sounds like you, then you're someone we hope will join our growing Project Management team!
● Manage digital advertising recruitment campaigns for clients by coordinating, facilitating, and executing projects from contracting through closeout.
● Execute the primary components of the project workflow, including contracting; kick-off meetings; creative material drafting, finalization, and client/IRB approval; preparing internal systems and teams for campaign launch; monitoring and reporting on campaign performance; and closing out a campaign
● Oversee project budget utilization and ensure projects and project components are invoiced according to the contractual obligations
● Coordinate project efforts across internal, external, and third-party stakeholders to ensure timelines are maintained as planned
● Communicate project progress and performance via weekly and ad hoc reporting and standing calls with clients
● Maintain strong communication records across stakeholder groups
● Utilize and maintain multiple systems, including the CRM (Salesforce)
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $63,090 to $126,100. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual salary will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. In addition, some positions MAY include eligibility to earn commissions/bonus based on company and / or individual performance.
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Discover what our more than 29,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: