The Analytics and Reporting Manager is a dedicated client leadership role, working as a business partner in close collaboration with the VP Commercial, European Country Leaders and US Functional experts. This role takes responsibility for delivery of analytical and reporting services across the European pharmaceutical field sales teams as part of a broader European and Canadian Project Team, launching a 1st in class product with new mode of action.
Lead on clearly defining the client and internal business reporting objectives
Act as the primary client contact for reporting, including requirements gathering, report development, testing, deployment/training, and end-user support for reporting deliverables
Business partnership with internal project leadership, deployment solutions leadership and client stakeholders
- Lead structured report development using standard BI reporting software, designing and implementing workflows which lead to report cycle automation utilising both CRM and country subnational datasets
- Participate in targeting & alignment design discussions and data requirements, with responsibility for administration of ongoing adjustments per agreed business rules
Work with external software and data vendors and internal support teams to understand and build project software capabilities, identifying limitations, and enhanced functionality to meet and exceed client requirements through recommendation
Lead design of new performance reporting initiatives, including brand and field performance dashboards, project management and status reporting documentation
Work with the finance and business management teams to ensure sales forecasting is delivered in line with financial calendars and timelines
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network
to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- BA/BSc in Business, Finance, Statistics, Data Analytics. or related discipline
- Fluent in English, with other European languages preferable
- In-depth knowledge, experience and efficiency in multiple reporting tools, data sets including Excel, PowerPoint, BI Solutions, warehousing databases and CRM systems e.g., Veeva, Salesforce.com. Preferably experience in SQL programming to facilitate report process automation
- Quantitative analysis skills utilizing IQVIA national and sub national data, leveraging the data to produce business ready insights on field and brand performance
- Experience in Project managing to tight deadlines, leading workstreams and managing milestone inputs from contributors, taking a lead as necessary to structure, build and interpret performance dashboards to accelerate delivery
- Have a strong data intuition and be a data-driven problem solver with the ability to decipher specific trends and communicate these to the relevant stakeholders via dash-board visualization and be innovative in approach
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately
- Understanding of therapeutic areas optional but an awareness of Country codes of conduct e.g. ABPI and IPHA Codes required
- Excellent project management skills in supporting clients or internal business unit (either in vendor services role or internal business unit support)
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)