Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.
Syneos Health Creative Studio Network supports over 12+ Syneos marketing and communication agencies as well as direct-to-client engagements. For the Syneos Communications Group, the Studio functions as the agencies’ creative execution and production arm, implementing their creative vision.Syneos Health Creative Studios is seeking a Designer with 3-5 years’ experience who wants to be part of a collaborative team of creative professionals.
Our Designers help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative, compelling, and intuitive visual experiences – across a wide range of projects and channels. If you have a passion for design; you are proactive and looking to grow, this will be a great experience for you.
The ability to switch gears, juggle, and move from project to project is critical. Assurance that files are correctly built so when picked up by another designer, there are no issues.
- 3-5 years working within an agency or other creative team environment
- Work with the core creative team (Creative Director, Copywriters, Designers, Front-end Developers, Motion-graphics Designers) to originate and develop pitch concepts
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be refreshed in response to clients’ briefs
- Present and promote stand-out creative work
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Understand and implement direction from the art/copy and development teams – in-line with project objectives
- Clearly communicate project status, progress and time requirements with the Creative Services Manager, Creative Director, and other senior team members
- Provide marker and Mac visuals – including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
- Highly proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (using Adobe CC suite) and doing their own production
- A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking
- Experience designing identity and branding, print / digital ads, packaging, POS, large format posters & billboards, presentation templates, HTML emails, infographics, web design and creating engaging pitches
- High levels of attention to detail, patience and flexibility
- The desire to challenge the way HCPs (Health Care Providers) and patients interact with health and wellness brands
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
- Fluent in English
Should also be:
- Conceptually Creative: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- Understanding and Can Implement Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and execute creative work effectively; communicate workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicate well with others on workload issues and needs, the progress of work, and results
- Skilled at Industry Application: Pick up on technical things quickly; good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Proactive and Demonstrate Ownership: Demonstrates ownership of assigned Brand work by continually coming up with new ideas proactively. Ability and willingness to show ownership of Brand work from a visual standpoint
- Willing to be Flexible: Willing to work outside of job description as needed, willing to be flexible for the team, and ultimately the work