Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health
where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Senior Project Specialist (Senior Solution Implementation Specialist) is responsible for assisting the Solution Implementation Manager (SIMs) in their efforts to plan, organize, manage and execute training and/or technology driven projects. Depending on the experience, the Senior Project Specialist will be managing simple, straight-forward projects that don’t require full SIM support. The specific opportunity is to support the management and deployment of the MODAL Digital platform.
The Senior Project Specialist must be capable of supporting/managing multiple projects simultaneously, as well as helping to support internal multidisciplinary teams, vendor partners and clients for specific projects. The SSIS must be proactive and have a high level of personal accountability throughout the project life cycle. Experience working within technology platforms (LMS, Assessments, Learning Systems, Content Management Systems, etc.) is preferred but not required.
Please note this is a REMOTE position but would like the person to meet at the Newton, PA office on occassion if within commuting distance.
- Understands and able to communicate the overall strategic intent of a project and provide project management support to meet the needs of project.
- Assists in driving processes and timeline adherence
- Assists in the management of overall budget and utilization of contributing resources throughout project lifecycle to ensure projects stay within scoped timeline and budget
- Assists in the Development of project kick-off decks, briefs, and other related materials, as well as facilitates the client and internal kick-off and status meetings
- Engages with the client throughout the entirety of the project and leads status/other meetings with the client team and internal team members, with oversight from SIM
- Understanding and knowledge of workload requirements for different tasks related to design, UI/UX and development
- Responsible for tracking client requests and global changes to content/scope and ensures consistency among deliverables
- Assists in the medical/legal/regulatory submission upload and review process per client needs
- Accurately captures current state and next steps through weekly updates and, if necessary, meeting recaps and distributes to appropriate team members
- Supports the Solution Implementation Manager with compliant execution of the client’s legal, medical, regulatory review process for each deliverable, including uploading and linking of references for all deliverables.
- Assists in ensuring that all team members, to include Business Development, are communicating throughout the project and pulls together key project groups as necessary
- Keeps teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- ~3 years previous project management experience
- Preferred: Experience with Project Management and SCRUM software (i.e., Smartsheet, Wrike, ClickUp)
- Preferred: Experience within life sciences, pharma, or biotech industries
- Preferred: Proficient in medical/legal/regulatory submission processes and platforms (i.e., Veeva, MAP, Zinc)
- Project Management: Good at establishing clear directions; effective communicator; problem-solver; adaptable communication style; organized; understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately
- Technical Expertise: MS Office Suite; Technology platforms with Content Management Systems, Assessment platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Knowledge of HR platforms and role management a plus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to flex schedule accordingly to handle client requests and travel, as needed (up to 25% of time)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization? Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled) As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.