Updated: September 22, 2022
Location: Glasgow, SCT, United Kingdom
Job ID: 143529
The Regional Business Manager (RBM) is a key role in a strategic client project. The RBM is fully accountable for delivering business success in their own region working collaboratively with market access and leading a team of Product Specialists. You will be responsible for ensuring the integration of regional market access and sales success in the field, working in a “new normal” COVID environment. The RBM will be actively involved on a day-to-day basis with coaching, training, and developing Product Specialists individually and collectively, to successfully manage their territories.
• Optimise the regional market access effort by working collaboratively with the market access team to develop the NICE derived recommendation to ensure regional system blocks e.g., funding, formularies and guidelines are developed to provide unheeded product access for prescribers
• Recruit, coach and retain individuals to ensure high performing team principles are embedded
• Accountable for overseeing regional expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment
• Always operate within Compliance Guidelines
• Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts
• Ensure KPIs, including sales are monitored and managed within a region and individually, encouraging success and proactively managing performance issues
• Partner with the internal centres of excellence, across broader Deployment Solutions including Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Training, Fleet, and Finance to ensure the team is recruited, onboarded and has all the relevant equipment, territory mapping and training to be successful in their roles
• To lead a team of Product Specialists across the assigned region, promoting the product to targeted healthcare professionals (HCPs) and identified accounts to achieve/exceed agreed business sales targets, using the right message, through the right channel
• Fulfils legal certification requirements for medical sales in the country e.g. (UK ABPI)
• Bachelor’s Degree – Life Sciences preferred
• A strong understanding of UK market access
• Recent Product launch experience with primary care launch experience highly desirable Experience of working in the region assigned is desirable
• Current experience in leading and managing a team in a multi-channel approach including the use of e-detailing, remote call applications and other digital approaches would be hugely beneficial
• Proven experience in leading and managing a high performing sales team that has worked across primary and secondary care
• A real team player, encouraging the sharing of best practices within the regional team and working closely with other RBMs to ensure market insights and winning sales strategies are shared
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: