Updated: July 25, 2022
Job ID: 143828
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Requirements Elicitation: Identifies and documents emerging business requirements; Questions business partner and knowledge worker preferences to identify unique value drivers
• Requirements Management and Analysis: Properly prioritizes business line and enterprise demands; Accurately translates business requirements into functionality; Manages requirements to meet performance expectations
• Creating a Compelling Business Case: Understands industry-specific trends that impact the organization; Clearly articulates benefits in business language; Accurately measures the contribution of IT projects to business value
• Financial Analysis: Manages ambiguity and creates accurate project effort estimates; Accurately quantifies project-specific risks through the development lifecycle
• Project Implementation and Vendor Coordination: Leads change projects and works directly with vendors and internal partners to drive improvements
• Communications and Change Leadership: Guides team decision making; Provides business partners with an accurate view of challenges to end-user buy-in. Drafts communication material and works directly with Change Management
Job RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
• Experience in telecom expense management and / or technology business management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated ability to define business requirements and measure / communicate proposed project benefits
• Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes
• Broad IT domain experience in Telephony Voice / Data Networks, Call Centers / Networks / BPOs, Telecom Billing / Telecom Expense Management
• Strong financial acumen and ability to work directly with financial analysts
• Excellent written and verbal communications; Solid written and oral presentation skills
• Ability to keep control of the room in a way that is not off-putting; Natural ability to redirect and refocus conversations with people at different levels when needed
• High level of experience and competency in telecom expense management and the supported technologies including, but not limited to, network, call center, mobile device management, and conferencing
• Influence: Ensures and advises business stakeholders by actively initiating and influencing what is needed versus how their needs will be achieved; Ability to drive change
• Analytic Ability: ability to work with data to identify patterns; Uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
• Communication: Exhibits high levels of engagement with stakeholders at all levels and understanding high depths of business context
• Business Results Orientation: Seeks to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service, and financial results
• Learning Agility: Rapidly acquires new knowledge and learns new skills
• Self-starter, proactive, strong-business acumen, excellent follow-through
• Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g. Visio, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) with exceptional
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: