The primary purpose of the role is to have mastered coordination of the clients account and to begin to provide oversight on their behalf. This will mean working with the team both internally and externally (suppliers) to ensure the timely delivery of projects. As well as, taking primary ownership of your accounts and the management of high quality outputs from the team
- Continue to foster client relationships to secure agency business & ensure client satisfaction.
- Take the lead on developing strategic, creative & digital planning with input from team experts
- Play active part on new pitches and attend F2F pitch presentations when required
- Suggest and generate proposals and estimates for new project ideas and to contribute to new innovations in the agencies offering
- Assume responsibility for team’s delivery of quality work products that meet or exceed client expectations
- Taking responsibility for project budgets and reviewing budgets for more junior team members
- Supervise client-related financial & business operations for the team
- Take ownership of all core account business/financial deliverables and ensure financial management & budget compliance, Anticipate & report on issues.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Medical Communications business and help identify organic growth and new business opportunities
- Assume leadership as the day-to-day champion of the brand, internally & externally.
- Manage and coach direct reports effectively by providing constructive and actionable feedback
- Degree educated
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and good proof reading skills
- Solution focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
- Able to lead a team effectively
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills and abilities
- Good Financial & commercial acumen
- Knowledge of pharma regulations (ABPI)
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel