The Head of Human Resources (HOHR) will be responsible for developing and leading our progressive people strategy whilst inputting into the overall business strategy. They will be fundamental in ensuring the business structure and culture is set up for success and aligned to our growth plans.
The HOHR will report to the Commercial EU HR Director & Head of People, Communications and is responsible for the delivery and output of the EU Communications HR team.
- Develop and establish key and trusted relationships with stakeholders at a senior level, as well as providing HR strategic counsel.
- Guide leaders through change to deliver and meet business results.
- Actively coach and mentor the HR team to develop their skill set and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the EU Talent Acquisition team to provide, influence and guide across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Works in conjunction with the EU Commercial HR Director to ensure alignment to global people strategy.
- Oversee all day to day operational HR tasks, outputs and decisions including providing counsel to individuals and the HR team
- Ensure all are high priority matters are dealt with in an efficient and time sensitive manner
- Partner with the leadership team to deliver and meet the overall EU business strategy from a people perspective.
- Participate in Global HR committees to ensure alignment and EU presence is considered.
- Advise and make recommendations to the business around impactful legislative changes.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of issues across the employee lifecycle such as disciplinaries, performance management processes, redundancies and TUPE.
- Degree educated, preferably Masters or relevant CIPD
- Extensive HR experience and strong leadership skills
- A solid track record of developing and delivering a successful people strategy
- Ability to create and maintain a high performing culture within a similar environment
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience and insight is highly desirable
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Capable of influencing and persuading at a senior level
- Exceptional communications skills and flexibility of communication style
- Conversant with Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Solution focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations were appropriate