You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Provides strategic and tactical leadership to successfully implement sales operations technology and service projects for the Healthcare industry. Drives key elements of internal and client engagements including project scoping, business requirements, project schedule creation, status reporting, issue and risk management, testing, training, and deployment. Must be able to prioritize and manage across multiple projects and clients. Partners with internal stakeholders including Sales leadership, Field Operations, IT, Targeting, Analytics, Reporting, Incentive Compensation, Quality Assurance, and Business Development to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met across both client and internal teams. Provides strong client/internal communication, team leadership to ensure successful project delivery and ongoing support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Plan, schedule, acquire alignment/buy-in, communicate and provide day to day direction with project team throughout the extremely fast implementation process including project initiation, requirements, development, testing, training, delivery, and transition to ongoing operations. Candidates should have proven delivery experience and working knowledge of healthcare salesforce management and operations.
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Manage project plan, process, and tasks throughout delivery and ongoing support.
- Able to speak confidently within a Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operational environment
- Effective in leading and directing high-performance teams
- Facilitate critical meetings for project kick-off, status reports, and steering committee meetings with senior leadership
- Ability to track project metrics including task completion, budget, issues, etc.
- Supervise application build, test, and deployment activities
- Planning and executing of data management activities (e.g., data loads, interfaces, and testing)
- Driving end-user training, support, and adoption
- Oversee knowledge transfer activities to Business Development and Operational teams
- Apply project management principles to the ongoing continuous improvement of the department
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Commercial or Sale Operation experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 5+ years in the pharmaceutical industry to include MSL, Nurse, Field Reimbursement, Field and Market Access teams (Multi-Channel)
- Demonstrated ability to formally plan, execute, and deliver projects
- Field Automation Software and Deployment experience. Preferably Veeva or Salesforce.
- Project Management experience in a client delivery/services company
- Excellent client facing interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive serving leader who relishes continuous improvement
- Initiating, organized, detail oriented, and analytical.
- High emotional intelligence, composed, able to lead the ship during the occasional storm.
- Knowledge of the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical/operational requirements.
- This person will manage the deployment and support of Pharma sales forces. Knowledge of Veeva, Salesforce.com or Siebel or other CRM is desired. This person will deal directly with clients and must have strong presentation skills.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)