The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is instrumental in helping the company meet its recruiting objectives. The TAC will lead sourcing strategies in a results-driven environment across multiple skill-sets and locations. This role will provide high level administrative support to the greater Talent Acquisition team.
• Responsible for driving sourcing strategies for the talent acquisition team across creative, account management, medical and strategy and various skill sets.
• Provides a thoughtful and strategic approach in identifying recruiting trends within healthcare communications in order to drive creative and productive strategies.
• Responsible for recruiting talent across multiple positions as needed and the ability to source talent in multiple locations.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time across recruitment, scheduling and various other projects, including internship programs and career fair planning.
• Become knowledgeable in the healthcare communication space to better serve our client needs.
• Leverage the use of applications and software to continuously improve the recruiting process such at LinkedIn Recruiter and Applicant Tracking System.
• Become a strategic partner within the talent acquisition and HR teams to continuously find and retain top talent. Partner with the team in identifying new processes and procedures to ensure effectiveness for the organization.
• Craft and edit various job descriptions to be posted on several different outlets, including job boards, LinkedIn and Syneos Health Career page.
• Attend staff meetings as necessary to partner with clients on their needs and provide a recruiting perspective.
• Conduct exploratory phone interviews and special projects as needed.
• Take a proactive approach to personal training and development opportunities.
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a recruiting or talent acquisition capacity
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Solid business acumen, strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
• Superb attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Self-starter and a demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges