Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you’re an extroverted expert.
If there’s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it’s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You’ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
You’ll confer with internal stakeholders and build new collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders. You’ll contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific Neuroscience data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients. You will:
- Consistently maintain a Territory Strategy Plan and share insights/strategic planning details with Neuroscience MSL Leadership
- Build HCP partnerships and conduct ongoing dialogue with customers to understand HCP perspectives including challenges when treating patients with SMI
- Integrate scientific data into real life practice to meet customer/audience needs, adapting interpersonal style to particular situations and people
- Leverage knowledge of standards of care and company/investigator sponsored clinical trials and competitor landscape to facilitate external-internal research communication
- Provide support surrounding Company Sponsored Studies as needed in accordance with health care compliance guidelines
- Respond to unsolicited scientific inquiries of Health Care Providers (HCPs)/investigators/health care systems/academic medical centers and treatment team members integrating scientific data including real world evidence in to real life practice to meet customer needs
- Maintain understanding and competence in the following areas: Neuroscience Franchise including Medical Affairs Field mission, vision and operating principles; operating company scientific data and objectives; market dynamics and competitive landscape; regulatory and health care compliance guidelines; corporate policies on appropriate business conduct and ethical behavior
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
- 1-3 years’ industry experience preferably in MSL role preferred
- 3-5 years’ clinical or related practical experience required
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time accruing 1.5 days per month
- Team will follow the Syneos Holiday Schedule, which includes 7 paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Company Car
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)