Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to further their career in the pharmaceutical sales industry. The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Develop and manage a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales
- Identify and develop business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and GI specialty providers
- Visit and present our client's products to physicians and other health care providers
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Experience with working with specialty pharmacy HUB preferred
- 1+ years of Rare Disease/Orphan Drug experience preferredReferral Sales experience a big plus
- Experience in GI and/or Hepatology a plus
- Strong Account Management and relationship building experience required
- Must have an understanding of Hospital Accounts and Market Access
- Account based selling experience a strong preference
- Should have a hunter mentality and demonstrate the ability to conduct a total office call
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success; ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills; ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Territory and Account Management
- Customer Engagement
- Clinical & Therapeutic Knowledge
- Market Place & Industry Knowledge
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)