You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 23,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you’ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You’ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today’s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge — instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you’ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You’ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what’s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Syneos Health is seeking a field-based sales professional responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand business opportunities and deliver revenue in an assigned area and contribute to the achievement of the revenue goals. Provide complex and technical information to ensure awareness and appropriate use of products to LTC prescribers, LTC pharmacists, and LTC nursing personnel.
- Provide current and comprehensive product and disease state information of the Cardiovascular market to a broad audience of LTC professionals while effectively communicating the clinical profile of product.
- Provides high level clinical education and product promotion to LTC prescribers, LTC pharmacists, and LTC nursing personnel.
- Manages local key facility, pharmacy and Assisted living accounts. Responsible for exhibiting at regional and national LTC associations.
- Develop personal strategy for communicating with LTC professionals.
- Daily activities include: one-on-one sales presentations to targeted LTC professionals; arrangement of group selling programs; provide continuing education and value added services to a wide range of LTC professionals; and analyze sales and market trends to effectively identify business opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2-5 years of recent successful cardiovascular pharmaceutical sales experience
- Prior Long Term Care or Institutional experience preferred - Knowledge of Long Term Care (LTC) segment and prior experience promoting LTC products. Knowledge of relationships between LTC pharmacies, LTC nursing homes, and LTC prescribers
- Experience working independently with direct responsibility for all business in an assigned territory/area/region
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Strong technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid) employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)