Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Reporting to the Patient Access Manager, the Patient Access Specialist (PAS) is responsible for the successful launch of Patient Access initiatives of our client within the assigned geographic territory. The primary focus of the Patient Access Specialist is to leverage strategic insights within targeted interconnected inpatient/outpatient systems to achieve identified business objectives including formulary access, reimbursement support, care transition support, and site of care offerings across the Neuroscience portfolio. Stakeholders could include customer targets within Integrated Delivery Networks, Hospitals, Pharmacies specializing in Mental Health, Community Mental Health Centers, and other community settings where mental health patient populations are manageds to ensure that the activities of the PAS contribute to the achievement of the objectives.
- Patient Access Specialists (PAS) will act as an extension of the HUB
- Provide reimbursement education leveraging Patient Healthcare Information (PHI) to support the benefits investigation & prior authorization processes for Neuroscience products and administration/observation
- Provide education of operational requirements per FDA, federal and state level requirements for the handling of a controlled medication
- Provide reimbursement education leveraging patient healthcare information (PHI) for Neuroscience products
- Direct customers to key education resources as needed, including HUB & reimbursement questions
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred
- Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare sales is required
- Understanding and experience in the Access & Reimbursement landscape
- 2+ years demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the mental health market highly preferred
- Experience in building customer relationships, large account management or related expertise (targeting, developing, maintaining a customer base)
- Preferably a working knowledge of the targeted geographical area with existing understanding of the local Healthcare environment (hospitals, systems, referral patterns) preferred
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding responsibilities, goals and objectives
- Ability to utilize customer relationships and develop traditional and non-traditional customer relationships to further business opportunities
- Experience in working/leading cross-functional teams to coordinate and execute plans and projects
- Consistent track record educating, strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated a working knowledge of FDA regulations on the promotion of pharmaceuticals and the reporting of adverse drug reactions
- Experience working with a patient centric HUB
- Past success in launching products and execution of launch strategies and plans
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30%
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)