Overview You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
If there’s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it’s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It’s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners. . We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
In this role, you’ll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. In this hybrid telephonic and field-based role, you'll provide direct education and support for patients with Crohn’s Disease. Focusing on disease state education and training, you will:
- Provide telephonic support and assist in coordination of available resources to patients with Crohn’s disease
- Assist in the coordination of initial IV infusion and in the transitioning of the patient to SQ self- injection (which may include providing in-home injection training)
- Provide follow up with patients at pre-determined intervals during the therapeutic process
- Conduct educational programs within targeted HCP offices, conduct peer to peer educational programs, and provide patient follow up pre and post infusion and injection training within their assigned territory.
- Utilize professional expertise, relationships and clinical training in the implementation of the client’s education plan
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Active RN license (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Prior experience with telephonic or live direct to patient experience
- Strong consideration given to candidates who have Rheumatology, gastroenterology and/or Crohn’s disease experience.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience preferred
- Previous experience in introducing new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel locally and overnight 20-25%
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Ability to schedule individual work related travel (air, hotel, rental car as needed)
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)