You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health is the premier provider of outsourced consulting, clinical development, and commercialization services to the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our client roster consists of more than 350 leading pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences and healthcare payer companies. Over the past decade, Syneos Health has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best candidates, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, Syneos Health provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
The Senior Vice President, Contact Center is responsible for the overarching customer service strategy, operations, development, and execution of all call center operations nationally. Additionally responsible for work force management and the management of the after-hours line and central night service, and EDI help desk. The position is accountable for assuring the meeting of all Performance Guarantees and Service Level Agreements and assuring customer and client satisfaction. This role is responsible for creating the vision and strategy for the Syneos Health Contact center.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Value, Access and Medical this position will be directly responsible for multiple service offerings of the following verticals; Sales, clinical, digital and virtual interactions. The SVP will also work closely with peers across all functions to drive opportunities for growth and improvements in operational processes. Responsible to effectively leverage technology and business resources to achieve organization objectives and all customer contact initiatives. More specifically:
- Responsible to develop a department that is viewed by business colleagues and customers as valued and knowledgeable partners who excel at anticipating and responding to the varied needs of our clients, patients and HCPs
- Responsible to set and drive the overall contact center strategy
- Responsible for operating budget of approximately $12 million and 100 FTE’s
- This team will manage the CRM, workforce management, call center quality, and 24/7 inbound phone coverage
- Be in attendance and act as the subject matter expert on customer pitches
- Work with Business Development to identify and close new business opportunities
- Meet regularly with direct reports in one on ones and in regular staff meetings
- Provide leadership through the setting of department vision and strategy
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; managing process improvements, ensuring adequate business continuity coverage and quality assurance programs
- Responsible for compliance with all contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Ensure effective achievement of performance metrics including quality targets and productivity goals
- Work with department leadership to analyze operations of the call center and implement efficiency improvements
- Implement and review policies and operating structures of the call centers to achieve our department objectives
- Lead strategies to enhance electronic transactions with internal and external customers to reduce manual work
- Develop financial goal setting and set budget targets within each department
- Be available to customers, auditors, and other stake holders
- Other duties as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master’s degree or higher preferred
- Ten years or more demonstrated experience at Executive level within pharmaceutical operations
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of budgets, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage large groups
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives
- Technology skills to include: Salesforce, Cloud based telephony, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Position will be based in Somerset, NJ; travel is required as needed
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action -oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.