GSW New York is looking to hire a Sr. Copywriter.
“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
ResponsibilitiesThis Sr. Copywriter position will be responsibile for developing concepts, messagings, presentations, and day to day writing on the brands. Being up to date with current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives is key to the position.
• Partners with Senior Art Director on brand and concept development
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
• Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
• Collaborates with, oversees, implements and is keeper of copy brand mandatories and consistencies in writing style
• Provides direction to external collaborators, such as producers, etc.
• Owns brand copy revisions
• Acts as a hands-on Copywriter
• Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
• Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned brands
• Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned brands
Crafts copy for websites, videos, print, convention materials, etc.