Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Key Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
While reporting to the Syneos Health Regional Business Director, this role will provide critical support promoting and educating in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the Regional Business Director and other promotional resources to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities. Create awareness of idiopathic multicentric Castleman’s Disease (iMCD) to targeted Hematologists, Oncologists and Institutional Pathologists. Engage in deep discussions with prescribers; engage in patient finding and tracking activities. Assist HCPs in development of accurate diagnosis and treatment of iMCD.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent collaboration with the Regional Business Director as it relates to sales and strategy direction
- Demonstrates deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise
- Builds and maintains strong professional relationships with physicians/HCPs office and hospital staff and others in the patient care continuum
- Responsive to the needs of providers and patients understanding the importance of urgent and timely resolution
- Analyzing territory information to create, implement and take ownership of territory business plans to enhance customer relationships and drive sales results
- Strategically identifying and building relationships with appropriate new targets
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in accounts, using insights to position product and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy
- Review and analyze market/customer data to support and execute strategic planning
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 7+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
- 2+ Years in orphan/rare product or Hematology/Oncology highly preferred
- Must exhibit strong experience developing, implementing, executing, and measuring success with accounts
- Consistent track record of high sales performance
- Thorough clinical knowledge within the Oncology/Hematology space highly preferred
- Deep understanding of diagnosis and treatment referral patterns/specialties
- Successful experience in Hospital or Specialty Sales
- Patient centric focus and experience in supporting patients and providers in rare diseases and/or complex specialty products
- Intimate knowledge and established relationships in therapeutic and geographic area is a plus
- Ability to travel extensively due to large account responsibility
Other Critical Skills:
- Experience establishing new customer relationships
- Recent launch Experience
- Rare disease mindset ( One patient at a time)
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)