At Navicor, our culture is built upon one premise: We are the best at communicating the benefits of oncology companies’ products and services. We are an eclectic community of talented people, ranging from scientists to artists to just about every varietal in between. Many of Navicor’s employees have also worked as physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, pharmacists, sales representatives, and trainers.
Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that “creative” isn’t so much a department as it is a state of mind. At Navicor, our philosophy is that everyone is an idea person—this is an expectation for every employee and an invitation to every client. Navicor is not divided according to its talents; it is united by its passion to put those talents to good use.
What ties us all together is a common passion for transforming patients with cancer into survivors. Each one of us is inspired by the patients whose lives we touch. They’re the reason we get up for work in the morning—or stay up late at night.
This freelance position is responsible for understanding strategy and managing the day-to-day account workload and participating in account management.
- Manages costs and maximize profitability of accounts
- Assists Account Supervisor/Director in writing marketing/tactical/communication plans for clients
- Initiates and manage new jobs, write creative briefs, secure signed estimates and generate green sheets
- Ensures that all creative jobs are consistent with the strategic objectives and up to GSW standards
- Manages the billing process and track account receivables
- Participates in the management of the client’s agency team by working directly with the marketing/project managers
- Organizes and lead status and internal meetings
- Manages account billing, account receivables, and reconciliation process
- Works directly with associate and/or mid-level product managers
- 3+ years relevant client experience in marketing or other related disciplines or,
- 2+ years relevant agency side experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for managing a team, project or direct reports is a plus
- Task Management: Effectively executes more than one task at the same time; can switch back and forth between activities of varying complexity
- Project Management: Establishes clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results
- Planning: Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks