Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you will join a new, stand-alone team representing one of Syneos Health's most robust partnerships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Proactively demonstrate and promote client’s products to targeted retail pharmacies and pharmacists in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their vaccinating decisions for the appropriate patient
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. retail pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, vaccinating pharmacists, in store health clinic works such as nurses and nurse practitioners) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the clients brands
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
- Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
- Effectively manage and prioritize time and resources to maximize effectiveness in the territory
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with customers based on understanding the customer’s needs
- Integrate and partner with colleagues and client counterparts when needed to maximize appropriate territory activities and accomplish positive results for client and the customer, including Medical Science Liaisons, Therapeutic Clinical Liaisons, marketing personnel, and managed care account managers as required
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement
- Complete and adhere to all administrative duties and compliance policies and training
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful business to business and/or pharma sales experience
- Experience with “total office call” account management
- Minimum 2 years vaccines sales experience preferred
- Experience with managed care pull through preferred
- Experience with community pharmacy customer segment preferred
- Strong track record of high-level performance and consistent achievements
- Key Competencies
- Persuasion and Selling Skills
- Goal oriented
- Relationship building
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company's policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical - Cigna; Dental - Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)