Egalet will continue to grow through development of products using its proprietary Guardian Technology and business development.
Syneos Health is currently engaged in a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Egalet for a Territory Manager position.
The Territory Manager is responsible for developing client relationships to execute sales of life-changing pain management products and/or specific patient needs. The Territory Manager will be autonomous in their own territory and will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team driving sales results. Territory Managers will follow the designated plan of actions communicated as directed by the RBD (Regional Business Director).
- Manage assigned territory to ensure success of promoted products for all customers according to the strategic targeting and marketing plan
- Develop a highly effective territory business plan and implement relevant and compliant business strategies to meet or exceed territory objectives
- Understand and implement necessary steps to pull through and/or overcome managed care challenges related to promoted products
- Successfully manage allocated resources
- Attend National, Regional and Corporate sales and training meetings
- Prepares periodic territory business reviews as requested by Regional Business Director and/or management
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Business Director, peers and other key internal corporate personnel to provide insight on strategies that maximize promoted product sales and revenue
- Adherence to Egalet and Pharma Guidelines
- Completes all job requirements including expenses and paperwork in a timely manner and according to company standards
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 years sales experience in pharmaceutical, medical, or business to business preferred.
- Documented track record of consistent performance exceeding established sales goals/objectives – ability to generate results/impact very quickly and provide examples (successful launch, market share increase, etc.)
- Preferred background and/or strong clinical knowledge in pain management but not required
- Knowledge of national and regional managed care dynamics is helpful but not required
- Experience with full territory ownership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Demonstrated teamwork and self- leadership skills/self-starter (autonomous territory)
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Egalet is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)