You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company. In this role, you’ll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient’s compliance with prescribed medication. You’ll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you’ll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of Syneos Health.
Adheris Health is the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies, major pharmaceutical manufacturers, and health plans we design and administer programs that manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patients’ compliance with prescribed medications.
We are seeking a bright, dynamic, process- and detail-oriented individual who enjoys leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deploy both long and short-term projects across the Adheris Health portfolio of products. The Project Manager manages client projects from design to implementation and tracks ongoing projects through completion and beyond. You will work cooperatively with client-facing Account Managers and internal teams including Sales, Clinical, Creative, and Operations to ensure the success of each program. As each Project Manager is responsible for a group of projects across several different clients the successful candidate will be comfortable managing competing priorities.
- Be an expert in Adheris Health processes and work within existing frameworks to meet program objectives.
- Communicate program details across multiple internal groups through a variety of channels, including web-based applications, work orders, phone, email, and live meetings.
- Work with team members, internal staff and off-shore teams to implement programs and meet client objectives.
- Ensure accurate execution of programs with precise target audience and message content.
- Set up programs within appropriate applications and systems for timely launch.
- Creation and coordination of Retail Validation Reports and medical regulatory sample letter submissions.
- Troubleshooting during the implementation and QC process and managing resolution of issues.
- Understand Analytical test requirements and facilitate testing setup with launch meeting.
- Track program progress with weekly analysis of distribution reporting, random program auditing, budget tracking, and monthly mail volume reporting.
- Deliver status reports to internal audiences and external clients, as required.
- Recommend process improvements for more efficient project timelines.
We will consider entry level candidates. Must have strong MS-Office skills, attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; relevant prior work experience a plus
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to be assertive and manage project timelines within established protocol
- Holistic thinker; the ability to understand program objectives and complex program designs while being attentive to program details
- Experience working with quantitative data; contract familiarity a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)