Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote well-known and well-respected consumer products for skin health. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Implementing the client's marketing plan to targeted audiences by using your professional expertise, clinical training and judgment
- Deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers
- Utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience including prescribing healthcare providers and their office staff working within a group practice with a focus on Dermatologists, Pediatricians and Hospitals
- Provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff, along with the hospital staff
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff
- Provide education and lead discussions with office staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials
- Independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer’s clinical needs
- Administer territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Outside sales experience and sales aptitude
- A strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Ability to travel to provide geographic coverage of target accounts and a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)