As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for the direct sourcing of candidates to support the communications business in Europe, predominantly across the Advertising and Creative functions.
We are looking for someone who is able to understand the needs of our internal clients and proactively seek out the best available talent within our industry. It requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic thinker, and someone who can provide a high level of service.
- Sourcing of candidates from all available sources including LinkedIn, job boards and networking events.
- Writing and posting job adverts.
- Screening CVs and conducting initial telephone screenings before with prospective candidates.
- Shortlisting candidates and presenting those selected to our internal clients.
- Owning and managing the interview process from start to finish.
- Meeting regularly with internal clients to understand their needs and to provide them with updates about on-going recruitment activities.
- Documenting all recruitment activities using our internal applicant tracking system.
- Organising freelance cover when needed, and recording all active freelancers working across Advertising, PR and Medical Education.
- Carrying out ad hoc administrative duties as and when required.
- Strong experience recruiting for one of the following disciplines; Public Relations, Medical Communications, Advertising/Creative or Digital (preferably within Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals)
- Clear understanding of the importance of an ethical and high-quality approach to recruitment and retention.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced environment and manage multiple requisitions at one time.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Extremely organised and with strong attention to detail