Making a difference in cancer patient's lives is Navicor's passion.
Join a team that is making the difference. Navicor, an oncology based agency, is seeking a Freelance Editor.
• Edits, proofreads, formats, and assists in fact checking a variety of medical education, medical communications, and publication materials, including: Power Point slides, websites, and printed materials (newsletters, brochures monographs, manuscripts, posters, etc)
• Knowledge/familiarity with AMA style preferred, but not necessary
• Ensures correct grammar, spelling, and usage, as well as adherence to AMA, agency, and client styles
• Ensures brand-specific style is consistent throughout jobs
• Checks to make sure references are listed and ordered correctly
• Meets all deadlines and keeps Studio staff in the loop regarding outstanding and completed projects
• BA or BS degree in science/medical field or journalism/English
• 2 or more years of experience copy editing and/or content editing (medical/sciences field preferred)
• Medical industry experience/understanding of medical terminology preferred
• Familiarity with AMA Guidelines preferred
• Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment