Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you’re an extroverted expert.
If there’s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it’s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You’ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
The Neuroscience-Psychiatry MSL/Sr. MSL is a scientific and clinical expert on the product portfolio and therapeutic area and will:
- Build partnerships in your territory and conduct ongoing dialogue with health care providers (HCPs) to understand their perspectives including challenges when treating patients
- Conduct scientific exchange with HCPs including presenting clinical data and disease state information in a manner appropriate to the audience to fulfill educational gaps
- Report on observations, insights and voice of customer obtained through interactions with HCPs and clinical/scientific activity within territory
- Respond to unsolicited scientific inquiries from HCPs integrating the scientific data and utilizing approved materials and resources to fully address the HCP’s needs
- Stay abreast of current scientific and treatment landscape trends in therapeutic areas of interest
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
- 1-3 years’ industry experience preferably in MSL role preferred
- 3-5 years’ clinical or related practical experience required
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time accruing 1.5 days per month
- Team will follow the Syneos Holiday Schedule, which includes 7 paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Company Car
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)