You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant to join our Commercial Innovation and Solutions team with a qualitative and quantitative focus.
Project Delivery and Project Management is critical to this role: Ability to manage heavy workloads and competing responsibilities related to being staffed on multiple projects at the same time.
The successful candidate will drive client deliverables from start to finish. He/she will be responsible for structuring and conducting individual project tasks, contributing to project work streams, develop creative solutions, creating high-quality slides quickly and autonomously and communicating and collaborating effectively with clients and team members. Will be a seasoned staff resource for project managers when it comes to overall project hygiene and delivery. Must deliver on-time and communicate proactively when timing is at risk.
Demonstrates technical skills according to demands of projects, and uses skill to create value on projects with minimal support, including:
- Content Development
- PowerPoint Deliverables (owning decks for client presentations)
- Research and data analysis
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Internal/external interview guides
- Conducts internal/external interviews
- Should be very well versed in advanced project management skills (e.g., timeline, key milestones, contingency management, discussing plan of actions with the client, being able to perform well with cross functional client teams)
- Professional, positive, respectful, and mature interactions internally & externally
- Begins providing constructive verbal and written feedback to consulting staff team members on project deliverables and client/team interactions
- Aims for superior client experience
- Professional, positive, and mature interactions with clients
- Advocates for client internally through project delivery
- Demonstrates contributions to community & Syneos Health
- Participates in Practice Area and firm initiatives
- Contributes above and beyond project work when asked
- Drives a positive team culture through action and attitude
- Begins to support selling process through conducting background research, identifying key business questions, and sitting in on pitches
- Understands strengths & development needs – seeks feedback & coaching
- Identifies and engages in appropriate developmental stretch opportunities
- Proactively seeks opportunities to expand knowledge of the biopharmaceutical industry, consulting service offerings, and client products and markets
- Participates in training opportunities (e.g., office, inSync, Practice Area)
- Demonstrates core values in action and word: client focus, passion and drive, teamwork and collaboration, respect, integrity and trust, and professional growth
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
A MBA or graduate degree
3-4 years consulting experience within life sciences or in a pharmaceutical marketing agency is preferred
Must have demonstrated PowerPoint expertise including strong slide building and storyboard experience. Design skills a plus.
Strong content development skills; ability to pull together information and display it in an impactful way
Primary and secondary research experience
- Works successfully in a large team setting
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Strong presentation skills required
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills a must
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- This position can sit in Somerset, NJ or NYC
Full Syneos Health Consulting benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)