You believe in helping people, doing things right, and in the power of enjoyment.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Identify, develop, and execute both innovative and traditional business opportunities by focusing on appropriate positioning and coverage of products within targeted Managed Care, including Managed Medicaid customers
- Work with Sales, Medical Affairs, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Program Leads, and Marketing personnel to establish appropriate formulary access and drive effective pull-through of our client's products with these key customers
- Perform rigorous pre-contract analysis and identify appropriate contracting opportunities. Formulate clear recommendations for contract/ no contract options and collaborate with Payer Oversight Committee to develop strategic consensus on each optional position
- Negotiate and implement financially sound contracts to support brand strategies and create access for patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Management and Medical Science Liaisons to develop and coordinate field sales pull through activities in support of access opportunities
- Track and analyze contract performance and communicate account performance broadly with key stakeholders
- Lead and manage strategic / tactical projects including primary market research, secondary research, and development of payer communication tool
- Perform contract reviews with each contract client quarterly to monitor progress for the client
- Lead field market access tactically and strategically and develop actionable business plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of current regulatory requirements and reimbursement trends Strong project management & analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity and strategic relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, and implement successful strategic initiatives
- Ability to effectively compete for resources both with internal and external customers
- Proven leadership skills and strong business acumen
- Effective, executive level negotiation skills
- Well-developed relationship management and consultative sales skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where overachieving is expected
- Self-directed & confident, with a demonstrated ability to build collaborations on shared commitments
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)