Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role you will partner with a leading pharmaceutical company and one of Syneos Health’s most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Maximize new business opportunities with primary care physicians, small group practices, solo practices and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in Life Science or Health a plus
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply medical, scientific, and commercial information to drive increased product utilization among assigned customers
- Good verbal communication skills, leadership, planning and organization, ability to learn, understand and convey complex information
- Demonstration of strong collaboration skills with proven ability to work on a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong work ethic, demonstrated track record of success and self-motivation in previous roles
- Strong sales aptitude and selling related experience through education and/or work experience
- Understanding of the value and importance of working in a highly compliant environment
- Excellent track record of success: Documented accomplishments that illustrate initiative, creativity and a drive to get the job done
- Documentation that shows meeting or surpassing objectives, goals, or quotas
- Excellent active listening skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
- Entry level position with leading pharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to learn from multiple top talented field managers and mentors
- Opportunity to experience and explore the West and Mid-West while demonstrating your professionalism and drive to succeed in a fortune 500 company
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)