Are you seeking a career that makes a difference in the world? Would you like a career where you can use your sales experience and skills? At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering; developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
For over 25 years, Lilly has been committed to helping people suffering from migraine, investigating more than a dozen different compounds for the treatment of migraine and disabling headache disorders. These research programs have accelerated understanding of this disease and advanced the development of Lilly's comprehensive late-stage development programs studying the launch of a Migraine portfolio for prevention of migraine and cluster headache, and for the acute treatment of migraine. Our goal is to make life better for people with migraine by offering comprehensive solutions to prevent or stop this disabling disease. The combined clinical, academic and professional experience of our experts helps us to build our research portfolio, identify challenges for healthcare providers and pinpoint the needs of people living with migraine and cluster headache.
Sound interesting to you? Read on to find out more about how you can join our sales team, where you will enjoy meaningful work, build a successful career and make important contributions to our patients’ lives.
- As a Neurosciences Primary Care Sales Representative you are responsible for effectively handling a defined territory with a customer focused approach on the health care providers in that territory.
- Develop and implement territory business plans to deliver strong sales results and achieve sales targets
- Represent Lilly as a leader in the Neurosciences community and marketplace
- Operate with high integrity and follow all Lilly policies and procedures
- Promote product portfolio to HCPs through value-based conversations and communicate safety, efficacy, and treatment expectations
- Partner with customers to understand practice workflow and patient needs within the practice
- Provide resources that enhance or exceed customer needs for disease-state information and product-specific support
- Assist and coordinate critical activities with physicians and office staff through the drug initiation process, device training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable
- Collaborate and partner with peers in the Neurosciences sales organization, brand team, and other support partners to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Connect with access specialists, and other commercial partners to ensure a positive patient experience with treatment.
Disease State and Neuroscience Market Knowledge:
- Develop deep disease-state, product, and competitor knowledge, as well as understanding local and regional market trends
- Share key findings with teammates to serve as a learning resource within the Geo-managed team
- Earn reputation as a subject-matter authority and a valued resource
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Live inside territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Strong learning agility
- Patient centric mindset
- Consistent record of exceeding sales expectations
- Product launch experience
- Strong business analytical skills (business/ financial acumen)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Approximately 10% travel; occasional overnight travel may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
How To Apply:
- Copy and paste the following link into your web browser. This link will re-direct you to the Lilly career page.
- Please note this page is separate from the Syneos Health career page. We ask that you apply on the Lilly career page using the link above rather than clicking the apply button.
Information for Internal Candidates
As a Lilly USA employee, you have certain compliance obligations. Training must be completed verifying your agreement to abide by the policies and practices detailed in the Red Book, Lilly's Code of Conduct. Completing this training illustrates you will represent Lilly well; ensuring our objective to make patients' lives better is achieved ethically.
Please understand you have an obligation to complete all of your Compliance Related Training within 20 days of receiving it on your Individual Training Plan (ITP). Failure to complete the specified training by the due date may result in disciplinary action, including a written warning or higher level of discipline, as determined by the company.