Overview“Do you speak people?”
The candidate possesses good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates a talent for teamwork and collaboration. A desire and excitement to explore new technology is a must.
• Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
• Ability to "own" a project by helping to identify missing pieces and solutions.
• The Interactive Developer is the first line of defense for the integrity of the build - a friendly/open working relationship with team members and vendor partners is an absolute must.
• Understand the pace of advertising. Things move quickly, ideas are fluid and need to be guided home in a calm, professional and optimistic manor.
• Explain sensitive and complicated issues such as graceful degradation / cross-browser compatibility to other non-technical teams such as account and production.
• Ability to handle client communication via email, phone, or in person when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science Degree Preferred, or comparable experience
• 3-5 years’ experience, preferably at an advertising agency or a start up
• Expert in OO JS, HTML, CSS3, mobile best practices, social media integration.
• Experienced in using LESS/SASS, leveraging gulp/grunt for builds.
• Expertise in working with GIT, both on an individual level and with teams.
• Experience integrating with a CMS (wordpress, drupal, sitecore)