You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there’s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. We have offices in Somerset, NJ; New York City; San Francisco and Santa Monica, CA; Chicago; Boston; Raleigh, London and Zurich.
Please note that we will consider candidates for various locations.
The firm is actively recruiting for consultants at a variety of levels to join. As a Consultant you will work across the following practice areas: Commercial Strategy and Planning, Pricing and Market Access, and Medical Affairs. Career Track
Syneos Health Consulting’s career track begins at the Associate Consultant level and proceeds from there to Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Engagement Manager. Next, at the Senior Engagement Manager level, a consultant becomes responsible for selling and managing a book of business. Sales targets increase at the Director and Managing Director levels, as these consultants actively lead projects and engagement teams. Unlike at many other consulting firms, there is no preset time that consultants are required to spend at a given level before becoming eligible for promotion. Team members progress based on individual merit. Culture
Syneos Health Consulting is dedicated to delivering the highest-quality results to our clients. If you are ambitious and team-oriented and want to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, Syneos Health may be the place for you. While the work environment is intense, individuals are recognized and rewarded for their efforts and dedication.
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate must:
- Possess the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Capable of assessing client needs and delivering recommendations in effectively written presentations
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills are extremely important in this role
- Experience in the biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Consulting benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)