OverviewYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.ResponsibilitiesJob Summary:
This role willserve as the reporting/analytics consultant for all of Global Commercial Recruiting Reportingand assisting in post implementation reporting in our new Applicant Tracking System (PeopleFluent) .Must have strong reporting skills and knowledge of recruiting/talent acquisition/HR metrics is needed. Must have strong Excel and data visualization skills as well as other reporting tools such as business objects etc.
- Analyzing business needs and defining and implementing integrated solutions in a fast-paced environment; documenting business requirements, reporting needs and end to end processes
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition leadership to fully maximize, enhance and leverage recruiting technologies
- Support the Global Business Recruiting teams to analyze recruiting data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate effectiveness of recruiting strategies and measure ROI
- Design reporting capabilities to enable company insights - including reporting ability for different teams, regions, and process areas
- Draft, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists recruiting/Business Intelligence team in the development or customization of standard reports for ongoing customer needs, generates ad-hoc reports as required
- Demonstrate Metrics & Analytics capability to streamline reporting across all regions and pipelines and introduce predictive capabilities around the end-to-end recruitment cycle
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has: EducationExperience and Skills
- Will serve as a lead forreporting and analytics of our Applicant Tracking System
- Will develop dashboards, metrics and standard reports
- Will work across various internal organizations including finance, sales operations and recruiting
- Will work with external clients
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, and/or project management
- Effective problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail
- Experience with Peoplefluent ATS preferred
- Global CRM tool management
- Knowledge of reporting analytics and data visualization tools
- RPO Project Support
- Recruiting process knowledge is a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Proven analytical problem solver
- Proven ability to adjust work schedule as appropriate to accommodate time-sensitive requests
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Position Type/Category
Syneos Health position