Overview You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in atSyneosHealth where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 23,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, Syneos Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of the Recruiting Reporting Analystto join our Recruiting Operations team on a temporary 3-6 month contract basis.Essential duties to include but not limited to the following:
RequirementsAlong with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:Education -
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Assist with building of various recruiting and project specific reporting
- Pull and analyze data as requested by clients and internal departments
Assistance with Interview Center implementation
- Interview Grid creation and management
- Assistance with Recruiting-based projects as needed
4 year BA/BS preferred or 2+ years related work experience. We will consider an entry level candidate with a degree. Skills
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Exceptional skills with MS Office (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint); developing the documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc...
- Able to do vLookups, and work with pivot tables
- SharePoint and Google platform experience preferred
- Prior experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Experience within a recruiting environment preferred
- Ability to maintain multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with shifting priorities while providing deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Must be well-organized with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented; take ownership of projects and produces results.
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Willingness to commit to duration of temporary assignment
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Years Exp
TPSMinimum Education Level
Assoc. DegreeEmployment/Job Type
TemporaryCompany [Job Posting]
InVentiv HealthEmployment Type
Syneos Health position