OverviewYou provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate Field Reimbursement Managers, and elicit success makes you the right fit for a Field Reimbursement Director role withSyneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.Responsibilities
The Field Reimbursement Director will be directly responsible for the time sensitive market development and implementation of the coverage and reimbursement strategy that will maximize patient access and optimize profitability. This role is critical and time sensitive in the pre and post launch strategy with large key payer targets, including large national commercial insurers and government payer entities.
RequirementsAlong with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Direct oversight of Field Reimbursement Managers- recruit, interview and hire team
- Reimbursement (coding, coverage any payment policy) expertise on manufacturer products in all places of service (POS) under medical benefit (buy/bill)/Part B required
- Provide reimbursement support to physicians and billing/office managers including knowledge of billing and coding systems
- Identify prospective opportunity or coverage issue and support a central patient centric HUB / patient services assisting with out of pocket help from multiple areas.
- Assist key accounts to overcome access barriers for key client stakeholders and support access to each site of care
- Educate Reimbursement and Site of Care Coordinators to provide alternative financial support options (co-pay, rebate, foundations and PAP) to institutions and provider offices to assist patients in unencumbered access
- Support both institutional and individual provider customers with reimbursement models by utilizing an in depth understanding of Buy and Bill, Assignment of Benefits and Medicare Part B options for reimbursement
- Implement initiatives for critical payer accounts and their contracted specialty distributors and other critical payer prospects
- Work with sales force to identify key physicians to help implement a strategy to positively influence payer decision
- Provide case updates and coaching to their assigned teams of 8 members to help expedite the referral process and get drug to patients as quickly as possible
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as required
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree or specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales, Part B/ Medical benefit experience required
- Experience working with a patient centric HUB
- Minimum of 3 years in management capacity required
- Previous market access management experience preferred
- Past success in launching products and execution of launch strategies and plans
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license
- Heavy travel required ~75%
Make your work matter everywhere.
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled) Years Exp
More than 50%Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeEmployment/Job Type
Full TimeEmployment Type
Syneos Health position